Demographics of COVID Deaths by Age & Underlying Conditions
So far there has been exactly one (1) confirmed death from covid 19 of a child under 18 in New York City, who did not have an underlying health condition, according to analysis of New York City data performed by the Gothamist, which is the online news outlet for National Public Radio station WNYC. So why are all healthy children going to be forced to get experimental covid 19 shots? Click on the link below to send the decisionmakers and your State Senator and Assemblymember messages, and to get more information.
And please call the following:
- Speaker of the Assembly Carl Heastie, (718) 654-6539, (518) 455-3791
- Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart Cousins, (518) 455-2585, (914) 423-4031
- Governor Andrew Cuomo, (518) 474-8390
- Assembly Health Committee Chair Richard Gottfried, (212) 807-7900. (518) 455-2585
- Senate Health Chair Gustavo Rivera, (718) 933-2034, (518) 455-3395